Monday, January 3, 2011

Bridget Allen - 2011 Denali Rods Sponsorship Agreement

Help congratulate Bridget on her 2011 Denali Rods Sponsorship.  Awesome, Bridget!  We're proud of ya!

Post from Bridget Allen - Whiskey River Bait Company's Outlaw Angler


     I am very excited to be able to tell y'all about a great, new sponsor that I have for the 2011 tournament season - Denali Rods.  These rods are so beautiful!  The foregrips on each series are made from exotic, stabilized hardwood which gives them a nice, custom look.  Each series in the Denali Rods line-up has technique specific rods so you can get the performance you need with a price you can afford.

     So far, my favorite is the Noirwood series.  These rods are well worth the investment.  They are the lightest, most sensitive rods I have used.  I am also excited to fish the Rosewood Series Swimbait Rod.  And don't overlook the Jadewood Series - these are fantastic rods that will not break your budget.
My Denali Rods
    You can get a look at the complete Denali Rods line on their website or check them out on Facebook.  If you have questions just post them here or send me a message on Facebook.  Give the Denali Rods a try; you won’t regret it. Now GO FISH! 

Bridget Allen  

No comments:

Post a Comment